Our purpose is to provide the highest quality medical content and tools to medical professionals and patients.
Medicom Conference Portal
Medicom’s Conference Portal provides registered physicians with the latest medical news. The platform offers a simple and efficient way to engage doctors of all specialties, ensuring broad and meaningful engagement with physicians and highly measurable return on investment. Channels within this portal include:
- 34 different medical newsletters
- Congress dossiers with daily news from the international medical congresses
- Medical Conference highlights and selected scientific literature, categorised per disease area
- Independent eCME modules
- E-direct mails
Medicom Conference Reports
Our peer reviewed reports provide a compelling service to your target physicians and are excellent enduring references of key outcomes from the concerning congresses.
- 16-24 pages, customised, peer-reviewed report on the most impactful presentations from international medical congresses
- Content selection is guided by the medical Editor in collaboration with the independent, international advisory board of Medicom Medical Publishers Features top research, key findings, updated guidelines, and late breaking clinical trials
- Print edition is directly mailed to the targeted audience
- Express publication, approx. 8-10 weeks after congress
- Possibility to advertise in a series of reports, for instance all cardiology reports (i.e. ACC, ESC HFA, AHA) or oncology (i.e. ASCO, ESMO)
Medicom is the official partner for several leading international medical journals. Throughout the year we publish local editions of renowned medical journals including:
- American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine (AJRCCM)
Editions: 12 times a year in print Reach: Pulmonologists Impact factor: 12.118, ranking 1st in Respiratory Journals
- Arthritis & Rheumatology (A&R)
Editions: 12 times a year in print Reach: Rheumatologists Impact factor: 8.955, ranking 2nd Rheumatology Journals
- Heart Editions:
12 times a year in print Reach: Cardiologists Impact factor: 5.693
- GUT + Gastroenterology and Hepatology (CGH) Editions: (GUT+GE+CGH, compendium):
12 times a year in print Reach: Gastroenterologists Impact factor: 14.921 GUT, 18.187 Gastroenterology, 7.680 CGH
- The Lancet Oncology (TLO) Editions:
12 times a year in print Reach: Medical Oncologists and Lung oncologists Impact factor: 24.725, ranking 3th of all 202 Oncology Journals worldwide
- Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma & Leukemia Editions:
12 times a year in print Reach: Haematologists Impact factor: 2.559
Around each congress, we can create Custom Content on request with our medical writers, video crew, and editorial team.
Content can be KOL interviews, coverage of satellite symposia, selected posters, expert meetings, eCME etc. Media can be video, podcast and/or text. Please contact us for a specific proposal.
This custom content can be promoted multichannel our Conference Reports and Journals, or online on Medicom's Conference Platform. They can also be provided to you for use in your own channels.
In partnership with ec-europe, we offer medical illustrations through mobile health apps and online services that help medical professionals to visually explain to patients anatomy, conditions, procedures and concepts in order to improve their understanding, adherence and quality of care.
- Postermaker apps
- Tearpad and tearpad maker apps
- Flipchartmaker apps
Content Ed Net Medicom B.V. is an independent, dedicated third-party reprints supplier for the Benelux and Scandinavia and company of the Content Ed Net Group, the leading supplier of reprints around the globe.
We aim to combine the best elements of global scale with local presence. Content Ed Net B.V. can provide you with reprints and e-prints of almost every scientific publication and can assist in aggregating orders.
MediContent is a free literature alert service of Content Ed Net Medicom B.V. Registered persons will receive e-mail alerts for new publications in their specific fields of interest.
For more information contact Judith Breijer at email@example.com